How to cancel your event
- On the Basic Settings page, append "- CANCELLED" to your event name and
- Set the Registration close date to yesterday's date and Save.
- In the Advertisement section of the Text & Waiver, add some text to indicate what will happen (ie -- they will not be charged, they will receive a refund, the event is being rescheduled, etc.)
- Send an email using the email blaster to all attendees about the event being cancelled and what the next steps are.
- Optionally set the registration status of all attendees to "cancelled".
Setting the Registration close date to yesterday's date prevents any additional attendees from registering for the event.