How to create discount codes
- Club Profile → Discount Codes → Add new discount
- Enter the following parameters for your discount code:
- Code: this is the actual code you hand out to people
- Amount: the amount of discount afforded by the code (dollar amount or a percentage off)
- Description: what the code is for
- Event Type: allows the code to be restricted to a specific event.
- Member Type: the member types the discount should be available to
- 1st Timers?: limit the discount to first-time participants in your organization
- Quantity: the # of unique participants who can redeem this code before it becomes unavailable (0 = unlimited).
- Per-Member: the # of times that a single person can redeem this code (0 = unlimited). *Effectively limits how many events a participant can use the same discount code. If a member redeems the code at three events, that would count as three against the quantity available (if not set to 0).
- Order Minimum: the minimum amount people must spend in order to redeem this discount code.
- Max Discount: for percentage-based discounts, the maximum amount that someone can save by redeeming this code. If the percentage is 10% and the max discount is $25, registrations over $250 would be capped at a $25 discount.
At this time, a discount code may only be restricted to a single event or all events. If you want to restrict it to a range of events, consider using either a date range or multiple discount codes to cover the events in question.