How to clone an event
Got a good thing going - why not use it as the starting point for your next event? Jump start your event set-up by cloning an existing one:
- Events → Add new event → Clone Previous Event
- Select the event you want to copy from the drop-down list and click Continue
- Fill in the information for the NEW event and click Clone Event Now.
Upon submitting the form, everything about the event will stay the same with the exception of the information you just entered. We suggest you review the following for any event or date-specific details:
- Text and waiver
- Segments - check naming, classes, groups, Number Pools
- Form Builder for...
- Package and inventory - check naming, pricing, quantities
- Form Layout - check any early bird or late date range
Use the preview tool to see each step exactly as it will appear to your attendees.
Have attendees in your new event before registration is open?? This typically is caused by updating the last event instead of creating a new one. If this happens, set the event details back to the previous event and follow step one above to create a new one.