What are the Event Organizer Permissions?
When you give a member access to your account, you can determine the level of access (role) and the specific type of access (permissions) they will have.
Roles - 2 levels of Administrative Access
- Eventmaster - checking this box grants all administrative access to this member, including the ability to give others admin access to the organization.
- Staff - checking this box grants all administrative access to this member, excluding the ability to give others admin access to the organization.
Permissions - dial in the ability to view & edit information
- Read - all admins have this access by default (cannot send out email blasts)
- Write - enables the ability to change or edit information
- Delete - enables the ability to delete information
It is our policy at MotorsportReg.com not to edit the administrative permissions for users unless requested by the primary account holder. We have this policy in place to prevent our team from making a well-intentioned but unintended change to your administrative team.