How to give someone admin access to your account
If you have the Eventmaster role, you can grant other members in your organization the appropriate level of access to your account.
In the new navigation, go to People.
Search to locate the member's record or Add New (+).
If you don't find them in your database and you think that they already have an MSR account, you can use the Promote link to the right of the participant's name then Save new member. Here's how to use the promote feature to add them to your account.
Locate the Username & Password section and then click on Edit Permissions.
Check the boxes in front of the appropriate access.
Save and your done!
Roles - levels of Admin Access:
- Eventmaster - checking this box grants all administrative access to this member, including the ability to grant or revoke administrative access to the club
- Staff - checking this box grants all administrative access to this member, excluding the ability to grant or revoke administrative access to the club
Permissions - ability to view & edit information:
- Read - The ability to view all information within the account, but not make any edits or delete any information.
- Write - The ability to edit all information within the account, but not delete any information.
- Delete - The ability to read, edit, and delete information within the account.
It is our policy at MotorsportReg.com not to edit the administrative permissions for an organization.