How to give someone admin access to your account
If you have the Eventmaster role, you can grant other members in your organization the appropriate level of access to your account.
- Go to Members
- Search to locate the member's record or Add New (optionally use the promote feature to add them to your account)
- Locate the Username & Password section and then click on Add organizer access
- Check the boxes in front of the appropriate access
Roles - levels of Admin Access:
- Eventmaster - checking this box grants all administrative access to this member, including the ability to grant or revoke administrative access to the club
- Staff - checking this box grants all administrative access to this member, excluding the ability to grant or revoke administrative access to the club
Permissions - ability to view & edit information:
- Read - the ability to view information is enabled for all administrators
- Write - enables the ability to change or edit information
- Delete - enables the ability to delete information
It is our policy at MotorsportReg.com not to edit the administrative permissions for users unless requested by the primary account holder. We have this policy in place to prevent our team from making a well-intentioned but unintended change to your administrative team.