SCCA weekend memberships & electronic remittal
Each weekend membership remitted will generate a $10 invoice from SCCA National.
- First, you must have an SCCA web service token on file which your Regional Executive can request from National at 1-800-770-2055.
- Setup a weekend membership inventory item on your reg form in one of two ways below.
- Standalone "Weekend Member" package for $10-$20 on the registration form
- "Member" and "Non-member" packages in a mutually-exclusive group
Rather than relying on the honor system, you can enforce the correct selection with a validation rule.
Remitting to SCCA National
- Select the 'Weekend Memberships' link from the registration management side of the event.
- Select which attendees to send to National and generate memberships.
Note: This does not happen automatically, you must manually initiate the process for the memberships to be successfully remitted.
According to SCCA National, you can remit this after the event meaning you can first remove your cancels and no-shows. This will prevent you from being charged for someone who did not attend the event and greatly reduces your reconciliation efforts with National!
Weekend Membership Certificate
For each attendee with an email on file, we will deliver a certificate when you remit to National.
We include details on how to redeem it for a discount and upgrade to a full SCCA membership. If you provide a custom note in the preceding step, it will appear between the up-sell and the "Generated By..." text.