How season registration works
- You set up one event with all of the events listed in it (with a segment and assigner for each event as well as an assigner for the whole season).
- Attendees can register for the whole season, each individual event, or any combination of events in the series.
- You use our package locking feature to disable the ability to change a prior selection after a date of your choosing (ie - after one of the events has passed).
Contact us if you are interested in this feature and we will help you get it set up.
- Enables you to offer a discount for signing up for the whole season.
- Allows you to have each of the individual events in one registration form (you would not have to copy them to the individual series events).
- Attendees can just update their registration, they don't need to register for the events separately.
NOTE: If you use our online check-in feature, you will have to change your attendee's registration status back to new/confirmed after the event.