Registration Check-In Training Doc
- Open the Driver Reg or Worker Reg icon on the desktop.
- Enter your username & password.
- Search for the driver or worker by first or last name.
- Follow the instructions on each page, clicking “ Mark as done ” when you have completed each step.
- The top bar icons will turn green as each step is completed:
- A person is ready to go when the top bar turns green! If it’s not green, there’s something left to do.
- Any changes/edits to the driver and crew registration must be handled by the National office ( located in the small building near the fuel pumps) prior to check-in.
- Any Prep-shop edits must be made by Sue Green.
- Driver/Crew/Prep-shop registration and Worker registration happen in separate events. You might start by asking “Are you a driver, crew, or worker?”
- Need help? Click on the live chat bubble on the bottom right side on the first page of the check-in tool. On the next screen, click “Ask” then “Chat” to get connected directly with MSR!
- The top bar is for navigation only, the bottom bar saves the registration information!
- The entrant should be listed as a crew if they are NOT another driver or listed on someone else's registration as crew.
- If Over-crew wants to pay for themselves, use the Square (see Sue).
- Check the Prep-shop crew person in, not the Prep-shop itself (see image to the left).