How do I create my white-label website?
We've created an HTML template for organizations looking to setup their own white-label site on MotorsportReg. Please be advised that it will require someone with HTML/CSS experience to edit.
To edit the template:
- Visit the editable template on CodeSandbox. A preview can be found here
- We highly recommended that your progress be saved by clicking 'Sign in with Github' in top right
- Now click 'Fork' (also top right) to create a clone of this template
- Once all 3 tasks (outlined below) are complete, send us the link to your forked template and we'll get your new white-label site setup
Please complete the following 3 tasks:
1. Update your logo
- Upload your logo within the 'Explorer' on the left. 70px high for '1x' and 140px high for '2x'.
- On line '34', adjust the width of the
<img>tag to be the same width as your 1x logo.
2. Edit your brand's colors
src/styles.scsson the left and edit the variables up top to your brand's colors.
3. Edit or delete the background image in the header
- Line '12' in
src/styles.scssis for the header's background image. Either edit or remove this depending on your preferences.