How do I connect MotorsportReg to my mailing list?
MotorsportReg offers the ability to integrate with your mailing list tool to keep your newsletter subscriber list up to date. We work with a third-party service called Zapier to offer integrations with more than 750 different software tools.
You must be using the New Navigation.
Create a Zap with Zapier
- Visit Zapier.com → Signup for a Zapier account
- Click Make a Zap! (Zapier’s term for an automated process)
- Choose a Webhooks trigger → Select Catch Hook → Save + Continue
- Copy the provided URL → Click Ok, I did this
Add the Webhook to MotorsportReg
- Login to MotorsportReg → Settings → Webhooks → Add new
- Paste the URL from Zapier into the Target URL field
- Select the webhook you’d like to be sent (repeat these steps for each trigger that you want to add to your mailing list).
- contact.created is sent anytime a new person joins your organization in MotorsportReg.
- contact.updated is sent anytime a person updates their contact details in MotorsportReg.
- contact.deleted is sent anytime a person is removed from your organization in MotorsportReg.
- Set the Webhook to Active
- Click Save → Click Send test
Confirm the setup in Zapier
- Navigate back to Zapier → You should see a sample webhook titled something like "Hook A” -> Continue
- Click Add a Step → Action/Search
- Select your mailing list system from the list of Apps
- Choose Add/Update Subscriber → Save + Continue
- Follow the instructions to connect your mailing list account → Save + Continue
Configure the mailing list
- Select your mailing list or audience.
- Select Data Snapshot Primary Email for the Subscriber Email.
- Click Continue
- Click Send Test to Mailchimp
- Click Finish
- Type a name for your new Zap → Turn on the Zap