How to customize a cloned event
When an event is cloned, it copies everything from the prior event including the advertisement material. To get the new event ready:
- Update the Text & Waiver sections
- Make ay pricing changes on the Registration Form
- Update the event dates and set the event to open
- Copy the event link/url to send to your attendees and webmaster.
Update the Text & Waiver:
- Click on the Settings link for the event → Select the Text & Wavier
- Update the text in each of the boxes to reflect the information for the new event
- Event → Settings→ Registration Form
- In the Parts Bin (lefthand side) click on the item/package you want to change→ edit the price (right-hand side)
Set the Event Live:
- Settings → Basic Settings
- Under Event Visible → Set the event to Public on calendars and search engines
- Update the event start/end dates and the registration open & close datesCopy the Event Link/URL:
Each event has a permalink to the event, you'll find the link in the upper right on the Basic Settings page for your event.