Returning Organizer Refresher w/video (7 min)
Returning Event Masters
This video gives you an overview of the settings you need to review and highlights the areas you may need to update when creating your new events. It will walk you through the new event setup, with a suggested order for making changes.
- Club Profile – These are global settings that can apply to any of your events like Venues, Classes, Groups, Numbers, Admin Users. If you have any of those changes, make them first.
- Basic Settings -- Update & review the venue, event dates, reg open & close dates, cancellation policy, default registration status, payment method, default attendee status and registrar.
- Text & Waiver -- Start making changes here, as it will help you think through the changes you need to make on the Registration Form. Each section has a mini text editor -- use toolbar at the top for links/images and text formatting.
- Segments – You might need to update your number pool selection, classes, groups, PAX/Modifiers or class to group mappings. You generally need a segment for each separate "part" of your event.
- Parts Bin- Update pricing, event questions and inventory items.
- Form Layout - Review the form layout to ensure everything is still applicable to your current event.
- Attendee List – This should reflect any setup changes you have made in the segments. You need an assigner on the Form Layout for information to be displayed on the public attendee list.
- Dashboard - This is an overview of what's going on with your event. You will see the last 5 registration and inventory counts
- Send the direct link to a few people to test out (have them go as far as Preview Order step).