How to process online check-in
The entire registration is loaded with a check-in widget at the top which provides helpful prompts, especially for less experienced registrars:
- Confirm the participant's identity, membership, license, etc
- Record what page of your waiver pad they sign or if they have an annual waiver
- Make any notes as appropriate for later reference
The timestamp for the check-in and the name of the registrar in an audit log which can be included in reports later.
Additional Check-in Benefits
With all of the registration data visible, verifying or making changes is immediately at hand combining the speed of check-in with the completeness of the full registration screen.
- Quickly verify, make changes, or add notes directly to an attendees registration
- Multiple registrars can work against one list with no manual reconciliation
- Seamlessly collect payment at the time of check in, plus you can use a cheap $25 credit card swiper to make things even easier
- Records a history of the check-in so if an attendee comes back to registration, their information is available regardless if they talk to the same person
- Records a time stamp and witness of the check-in so you can track who saw the waiver signatures and audit the process