SpeedWaiver - How to add Admins to your account
To add an Admin to your SpeedWaiver account, that person must have a profile within MotorsportReg. If they do not, please follow these directions below:
- MotorsportReg.com → Create Account
- Follow the prompts to establish your account
- Once created, click My Account → (optionally select a Profile)→ Club Memberships (find your organization)
- Click to Add Club Memberships
- Select 'Add clubs to account' → Search for your club → Add
Once they have a profile, you can promote them into your account and grant them access:
In the new navigation, go to People.
Search to locate the member's record or Add New (+).
Enter their email address and select to Promote when you locate their account.
Once promoted, select their profile and locate the Username & Password section >> click on Edit Permissions.
Check the boxes in front of the appropriate access.
Save and your done!
Roles - levels of Admin Access:
- Eventmaster - checking this box grants all administrative access to this member, including the ability to grant or revoke administrative access to the club
- Staff - checking this box grants all administrative access to this member, excluding the ability to grant or revoke administrative access to the club
Permissions - ability to view & edit information:
- Read - The ability to view all information within the account, but not make any edits or delete any information.
- Write - The ability to edit all information within the account, but not delete any information.
- Delete - The ability to read, edit, and delete information within the account.
It is our policy at MotorsportReg.com not to edit the administrative permissions for an organization.