Admin User Updates
Now lets show you how to check and make any necessary changes to those existing account admins. Keep in mind that you must hold the Eventmaster role in order to remove other admins.
1. From your organizer home screen, click on “Settings” in the vertical menu on the left side of your screen, and then click “Administrative Users”
2. You’ll now see a list of all current admin users in your account, along with their roles, permission levels, and login activity. In order to remove admin access for a user who no longer requires it, click the “edit” button at the end of their row.
3. Within the “Passwords & Permissions” box, select “Edit permissions”
4. Add/remove checkmarks in the Roles and Permissions boxes as needed to grant or revoke admin access for this user.
5. Done! Your MSR account is now more secure and only accessible by those users who should currently hold admin access.
You may want to consider adding this task to your annual calendar to ensure it takes place every year. If you need any assistance, or have questions about this process please let us know by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help walk you through this process, but as a general policy we do not edit admin permissions for users within your account in order to prevent any well-intentioned but undesired changes to your administrative teams.