Pit Vehicles (IMS)

All motorized pit vehicles must display an SCCA event pit vehicle pass. Participant-owned pit vehicles may request a pass, at no-cost, available at SCCA Registration. Only persons with a valid state-issued driver's license, SCCA Full Competition license or SCCA Pro license may operate a motorized vehicle on track property. 

Need credential request form.  Will be at Registration.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us